Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Busy Week already

This has already been a busy week. Work has been kicking our butts. I am on call tonight and almost had to go in for an hour or so but another girl I work with decided to stay. I am telling you I will never find a group of people to work with like I do now. I will truely miss them big time!
But I did work out the past 2 days, only 30 mins total between bike and treadmill but I have stuck to it and loving it. I am getting to listen to my ipod more. Love that. Yesterday I came home and after loading my vehicle up twice and making 2 trips to the storage unit I came home, ate dinner, and was pooped. Just tired. No energy to continue with painting. But today was different. Work was busy again, worked out like I said and came home. Took a break and ate dinner early and went after it, got the 1st coat done. It looks good. one more coat and painting in that room is done. Woohoo. Getting after it in the am. I have a 1:15 hair appt so I am hoping to get it done before.
Its windy windy windy here. Suppose to get snow tonight and rain this week. The high is only going to be 37 degrees tomorrow. Spring sucks here. We had our one gorgeous week and thats it until summer pops in.
JJ got back from Atlanta today. I wish I could have been there to pick him up and give him a big hug and kiss, etc etc etc. lol. Well he is getting back on the road again tomorrow if the permits come thru to drive a pump from phoenix to Florida via I 10. Crazy. This was suppose to be our weekend and the girls but now it wont be happening. If I wasnt on call I might have drove down there to hang out with him til tomorrow and come back tomorrow. Oh well. He needs to work, needs the money as we all do. He is thinking he should be back by Sunday or Monday. I am off on Tuesday, so I might have to make a trip down there on Monday. The last nite he was in Atlanta he stayed at the ramada. had a separate sitting area. He said it was nice. I said damn to bad I wasnt there to enjoy that space. This wouldnt be bad if he did alot more but during the week would be nicer and if I was living in Phoenix it wouldnt be so hard because when he got back I would be there. So this means I will be here this weekend and can start on the office next. I will truely make good progress. Use my time wisely.
I miss JJ. I cant remember if I mentioned, he made a short video while he was driving that was called I miss you. He just told me he missed me, loved me, and couldnt wait to see me. I will save it forever. It makes me smile. We are in love and it feels good. I know all this that we are going thru is temporary. My other friends are living in one place or about to live in one place with their guys and all I can say is I cant wait til it is my time!!! He has truely won my heart.
Hot Hot Hot!!! lol
Well off to bed. Tired. Lots to do.

No comments: