Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all. A day to rejoice the resurection of the Lord. I dont why they call it good Friday. Its a sad terrible Friday. With everything Jesus went thru between then and now was just heart wrenching. But today he has risen and is not suffering. I grew up Catholic. I remember going to church and doing the whole catholism thing. Have really gotten away from doing that. I am thinking that maybe when life is settled down and Sammy plays the bells, I would love to go watch and have some kind of religion in my life again. I know for JJ its not there. Understandbly so. I dont know if I would believe either. But he will go to watch Sammy so in some ways it will be a positive thing.
So I hope all are enjoying their day in how ever you do that.
Enjoyed my Sat evening, dinner was yummy, and watched the movie Sex and the City. I decided my old boss was right, that movie was about forgiveness. By forgiving you can move on with your life. I have done my share of that. I do feel like I am moving on. So there you go.
Anyways slept pretty good. JJ is between Abilene and Dallas/Ft Worth on I-20. He is driving into bad weather. He texted me this morning and let me know he was taking off and we have talked every hour or less. I did tell him that I talked to my parents and the next time I go home, they want him to come so they can meet him. He said no problem, he joked if they want to meet him at a truck stop in Abilene he would meet them there. We had a good laugh. I did tell my mom I didnt know when that would be with everything I am in the process of doing. They understood. In good time, In good time.
I have finally emptied out the guess bedroom so I could start painting or at lease cutting out. You know my intentions are always good but I am not going to kill myself to do this and if I feel like I need to take time off or do it at a slow pace I can. That is a good feeling to know I am able to do that.
Boiling eggs for deviled eggs. Love them. Time to show up is 230 to 330. So I have a little time to work with.
Its sunny out which yesterday the weather just zapped my energy. Sucky. My other thing to do is take pics of my furniture for sale and get it put on craig's list. Its not hard, I just procrasinate. Oh well, there you go. On my timeline, no one's else. Love that.
Well off to paint. Again Happy Easter!!!!!

No comments: