I cant believe its the end of the week. Thank god in some ways and in others not. Okay Hutch gone today. Woohoo. Sold it for less then what I asked but I was okay with the price he offered and now its gone. Space. Tomorrow morning the hutch and table and chairs should be gone. More space and its moved and out of here. getting steps closer.
I am leaving for Phoenix after the guy and sone show up. Going to see my honey and go celebrate Shekei's 16th birthday. I am so happy to see JJ. I miss him so much. We miss each other big time. Catch up where we left off. :-P Oh yeah!!!! Anyways go shopping for the birthday gifts and card. Go to the girls stepdad's mom and dad's house for a family dinner and party. I am excited. I like Staci and it will be nice to get to visit with her. Then we will go out and enjoy some JJ and Letera time!!!
I am heading back up on Sunday around lunch. Then for the next 2 weeks get back on track of working out and getting this room done. I would like to start painting by next weekend. It will be a bitch to do. Big time!!!
But anyways I am making progress and thats all that matters. Found someone who collects the playboys to take them. Its L & C who help me out all the time and went out and celebrated my birthday with. He will be happy!
Well off to see if my laundry is washed so I can throw it in the dryer. Going to bed soon. Have to get up between 5:30 to 6am. That way I can take a shower and get dressed and packed. Small bag since I am only going over nite. No biggie.
Might pack a box of dvd's to take to JJ's to keep down there.
Hope all have a great weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment