OMG I am really 49 today. Kind of freaks me out. I just cant believe it. Where did all the time go. I had a wonderful dinner with Dido, Elly, Le and Ca. We went to Outback. It was just dido and elly at 1st. So we were at the bar and had drinks and this cute waiter/manager that Dido knows wished me a happy birthday. He is way to cute. We did desert at 1st. And they sang to me. I was embarrashed. But it was cool to start out with desert 1st. Then on to a blooming onion. Haven't had one of those in years. Yum. Then Le and Ca showed up and we ordered dinner. I had steak, bake potatoe and stuffed shrimp. I was so full. I couldnt wait to get out of my clothes and put my jammies on. I crashed hard even thru the fricken wind. Its just blowing with no stopping. Crazy!
JJ is waiting for me. He went shopping for me this morning. He had to wait on his check being deposited so I am excited to see what he has planned and what he got me. I told him he didnt have to just getting time with him is good enough but on the other hand, its fun getting presents.
I opened my box from my mom and dad. A check for money, good, 20 pairs of pantyhose not so good. I dont wear them so when I opened the box and saw them all I couldnt believe it. Wierd. Oh well the money makes up for that. lol.
Well off to finish getting ready for my trip. We are getting the girls tomorrow and keeping them til Sunday. Maybe look at going to the aquarium and world zoo. Its near their house.
Hope all have a great weekend. I will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
happy birthday, you're only as young as you feel. That puts me at about 12yrs of age. :p
Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you had a great birthday weekend.
Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a great day. I did go through Flagstaff, and I totally forgot that you live there. Next time around. I know I'll be back at some point. Fell in love with Sedona...just beautiful!
HR.. you're only as young as you act... that makes me seven.
Post a Comment