I am so happy its Sat. I got to sleep in and now I am just moving slowly drinking my coffee. No time line for anything today. All I am planning on doing is working on this guess bedroom. It will take the whole weekend due to it being about going thru papers and shredding. Very time consuming.
The weather is going to be beautiful here today. The sun is shining and its suppose to warm up to 59 or 60 degrees. Woohoo. I can open the windows and get some fresh air thru the house. The one thing about this house is great ventilation because of all the windows. Its awesome.
I am thinking about going out tonight. Meeting up with a couple of girls from work.
I wish I was in Phoenix with JJ and the girls but I want them to have alone time with their dad. He ended up going to Austin and got back yesterday. So on Monday I am heading down to the valley of warmth and hang out and have alone time with him. Woohoo. He is off Monday and so we will see if he is in town until Wed. I hope so. I am off on Tuesday. So my plan is to not come back up until Wed and be at work at 9am.
Well Jr's mom blew it on Thursday. JJ let her borrow his van and told her to take it to the gas station before she drives it home. She didnt listen and went straight home and the van died. She texts him and tells him she cant believe he left her with an empty tank and how could he expect her to put gas in to use it. What the fuck ever. Give me a break. This went back and forth and he told her now I know why no one wants to help you. She said your funny. He said no I am serious. She said if you are my friend you wouldnt say that. He told her its true and that she needs to put his keys in the office. She told him I dont need you. He said fine you will never get help from me again. I am smiling the whole time because you know what I think of her. She is a piece of work. She is nothing but a user and a manipulator. He is truely done with her. Thank god. This way when I go down there she isnt bothering us. Bitch. I blame her for how Jr was because when he was doing what he did he would send her money. How low is that of a mom asking their kid for money and thats how he got it to help her out. That is just aweful to think about. Its sad how things ended between them. Their last phone call was him telling telling how he blames her for the way he turned out and how she is fucked up and how he never wanted to speak to her again. Sad but true. Now mind you I dont think anyone deserves that but she brought it on herself. And now to think she has a bong and she smokes with her oldest son, it just goes to show she learned nothing from what happen. Nothing at all.
But enough of that. I am going to enjoy a relaxing take my time doing stuff. Life is good.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment