Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Let it snow!

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow. Crazy frickin weather. The wind has been so bad but its cold and the snow is sticking. The high is 37 but with this wind its got to be colder at my house. Just sucks. Its going to warm up this weekend. Yea!!!!!!!!!!! I am ready.
Slept like crap, didnt get called in though. So very tired when I woke up. But now I am finally awake and ready to get started on the bedroom. It looks so good even with one coat of paint. Tan. The room with the light makes it so bright and it looks so much bigger. I was really looking at my house and it has alot of neat features. High vaulted ceiling except for my room, Big bedrooms, especially the guess bedroom. Its huge. Big kitchen, lots of cabinets and counter spaces. I will defiately take pics when I am done. All new ceiling fans, will be new faucets and shower head. Fresh paint. Kool walls that dont go all the way up. Its just design very kool. I really do love this house. I will miss it.
I watched house hunters and they showed a couple looking for a house in phoenix, this was last year mind you but they showed a house that would have been north of where JJ lives. Older homes, kept updated, trees, and nice yards with a pool. It made me excited about moving there in the future.
Well off to the guess bedroom!

No comments: