Sunday, April 19, 2009

Excited

Today has been very productive. I did go work out. Came home and started on the bookcase. Got 4 boxes packed. I also took pics and put my table and chairs, hutch, and computer desk on Craigs list. I cant believe I got a bite on the table and chairs. Mind you selling cheap. Not trying to make alot of money, just trying to get rid of if you know what I mean.
Waiting to hear when they want to look at. They live near by.
I also got a surprise when I was going thru the bottom of the bookcase and came across the ex's old playboys. I dont remember him putting them in there. So I am going to ask the guys at work if they would like them or take them to this place called bookman's to see if I can get a book credit and buy books to read. My neighbor told me that one. I asked JJ if he would like them and he said no. Good answer. Mind you I am not a prude by any means but for us just starting out we can enjoy each other for now.
So anyway its been a good day. Cant wait til tomorrow!!!!

No comments: