Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Content

I am feeling content right now. Its a good feeling to have. The weekend was so much fun and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. I didnt get called in which was so nice.
I got up, took a shower, packed my bag, took care of the dogs and off I went. Stopped thru the local drive thru for coffee and a bagel and down the hill I drove. Good drive, no mishaps. I did once I was in the city took a different way to his place and it was a much prettier drive instead of thru Phoenix, I went to the east and south. I really am getting to discover a new area of the place. I am liking it. The secret I am finding to living and working is live on the east side if you work towards the west because the traffic goes in the opposite direction so on the way home, same thing.
Everyone was getting ready so just relaxed til we went out to breakfast. Mexican. Got my fill. Took the girls to the science center and went to the Narnia Collection. If it comes your way, go see it, worth it. Very cool. We walked into a front room and it had stuff displayed about the author and WWII. You got to a room and there is the wardrobe closet and an empty room. It opens up, you walk thru it and there are furrs on each side hanging and then you walk out into a bright lit area where its snowing and there is a lampost. It was a very cool thing to go thru. Very fun. Everyone enjoyed it even JJ.
From there took the girls home and then we had the rest of the weekend to ourselves. We went and got food to take back to his place for dinner and also had stopped at the store to buy some groceries for Sunday.
We hung out til it was time to go to the Improv in Tempe. That was so fun. We laughed and got buzzed. I ended up having 4 7&7's. Very buzzed. It felt so good to just laugh our ass off. Headed back to his place and went to bed.
We were so tired.
Sunday we slept in, made breakfast, and what is important on Football Sunday is a sports bar. We found one, not far from his place. We had the best time. Their wings and nachos very good. Love good wings. Also $3.00 Bloody Mary's. They give you the alcohol and go up to the bloody mary bar and make your own. Love that. Lots of tv screens and the package to watch some football. By the end of the games the side room we were in were so loud and laughing. It was absolutely so fun. I laugh so hard. We were all cheering for the Jets and Frank Gore on the 49er's. There were some Seatle fans in the room right next to each but we could see each other.
We then headed back to his place and got in the jacuzzi and drank some more beer. I love beer. Talked about Jr and us and our future.
Headed back up to his place and made dinner. finally went on to bed and even though we had great sex all weekend, he woke up and the passion flew. I truely felt so content and happy when I left. We are back on track for sure.
I did make it to work right on time. I was so tired last nite when I got off but my Dallas Cowboys were playing against the Eagles and it was an exciting awesome game. Oh My God, till the end. Just didnt know who was going to win but alas my Cowboys won. Life is good. 2-0. Yeah Baby.
Today was good, tired when I woke up due to staying up watching the game. I still the same had a good weekend. JJ is finishing up the sleeve on his lt arm at the tatoo parlor. 3 hours. I said good luck with that, call when your done.
I did go to the grocery store. I am drinking wine and about to clean up the kitchen and make stir fry w/ chicken and fresh vegies. Yum. Left overs for tomorrow.
Hope everyone is good!

2 comments:

Ciara said...

Hey there
So glad you guys had a good weekend, with lots of laughing. You deserve it.

Ciara

Fox In Detox said...

Glad to hear that your weekend was great. Here's to making it a habit!