Friday, September 12, 2008

They had court after all

They ended up having court after all, 2 1/2 hours of it. JJ didnt get to get on the stand. He did say the prosecutor did a great job. Only for 1 kid right now. JJ came and saw me after and he was telling me things. He was on edge for sure. He was going into details about the murder and the plan itself. It was so heart wrenching. I just started tearing up and he didnt want to make me feel any worse so we stopped talking about it. The defense attorneys want to have 3 different trials. The judge is now making a decision on the bail and told them that he wants to have the trial in Jan.
After JJ left I wemt back to work just balling. It just breaks my heart for him. How could this have happen. How could it have gotten to this point. Just fricken mind blowing. It will be in the paper in the morning and Sunday, I am sure.
I am on call tonight. I am hoping I wake up and its over and I get ready and head the hell out of town. Woohoo. Ready to get away. I almost wasnt off on Monday. One ofthe girls isnt working with us anymore and they had to change things around and this next week got totally changed w/o my knowledge. I was kinda pissed because I had made plans to stay in Phoenix til Monday. But luckily I got to switch w/ this one girl. She was suppose to come in at 10 and I at 6am. She said 6 would work better for her. So now I wont have to get up and leave til 7:30 Monday am. JJ and I will have some quality time together. Its all good!
Well off to catch up on the soap and get some laundry done. Hope all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Fox In Detox said...

Lean on each other. It sounds like you both need it. This trial is going to be rough on you two. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Thanks very much. If I can think of any questions, I'll let you know.

Chin up! :o)