Alrighty 2nd day to paint and get some more accomplished. I have already cleaned my kitchen, enjoyed my morning coffee with the weekend creamer, made me a deliscious breakfast. I made Taylor ham, only people on the east coast know what that is, hash browns, scrambled eggs, and toast. Yummy w/ a glass of milk. Good way to start the day.
I am about ready to get myself motivated to move on. I want to throw a load of clothes in and then start painting. I am going to use the paint wand with the tube to fill up with paint and get more done in less time. Not having to stop every time to put paint on the roller. Save my back and arms.
I cant believe what a difference it made. With some curtains in there, it will look so good. Great 1st impression when you walk in the house. Thats what its all about.
I do have a nice house. I hope a nice family wants it and get to really enjoy it big time.
Well off to get motivated!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment