Saturday, January 10, 2009

overwhelmed

I feel overwhelmed right now. I am looking at my house which is in total disarray from not cleaning in a month. Yuck. I look at each room as I go thru and see all this stuff I need to do something with. Plants that I have neglected. Where do I start. I did start in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes. I also started going clockwise in the kitchen as far as the counter goes. Sometimes I can side tracked. I start in one room and then I am doing something in another and notice that every thing leads to something else you know. I need help.
I am on call today so I dont want to run myself ragged cleaning all day and then be exhausted tonight if I work. I did get a good nights sleep. Woohoo that was nice as far as sleeping in.
So I guess I will continue in the kitchen as far as the counter goes and clear off the clutter. I just decided I need to clear the clutter in order to actually clean. Wipe the counter top offs, wash the floors, clean the bathrooms, dust, vacumn. If I start there I have some room to work. Okay I soved that one. Next will be the dining room table. Clear it off and get the chrstmas table cloth off and change it up for a winter look as far as a candle, ect.
Good plan. I am proud of myself for coming up with it. Okay slow and steady will get it done!!!!

No comments: