I am so ready to wake up tomorrow and know its Friday. Go to work and get the heck out of dodge. I am so ready to be in Phoenix this weekend for fun in the sun and time with my honey. Good food, beer, and sex, oh yeah and companionship. lol. Ready for all of the above.
Well work was good. I am doing much better today. Didnt wake up sad. Just woke up thinking is it Friday yet. I did come home and shovel some more. Put more salt down. Pain in the ass. The inside of my palms are killing me. I did go to the store. I got me a bottle of wine and some chicken to cook on the grill for a salad tonight. Yummy. I am also going to catch up with my soap, dust, mop, and pack. woohoo.
Well thats it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the support! After bitching and complaining about how impossible it will be to answer 27 essay questions by next Tuesday...I got an extension to Thursday. So far, I've answered 1 question. It's a start.
Have fun on your weekend. I'll be living vicariously through you so deets when you get back!
nice to see that you have your priorities in order. :p
Post a Comment