Monday, January 5, 2009

Avoiding

I need to shovel. From all the snow we got yesterday again I have to shovel in front of my garage and walk way again. I looked at the forecast and it called for temps in the 50's this week until Friday and then more snow. So at lease there will be some warmth to help get rid of some of the snow. This year reminds me of the 1st year I moved here We got so much snow and it was so exciting. The snow stayed on the mountain til June/july. I have a feeling that will be the case this year also.
jr's mom and kids got in safe. JJ let them sleep in the apartment and he slept in the van just to have peace and quiet. I said something to him earlier about them not sleeping in the same bed and his response was "hell no". I will sleep in the van and they can sleep in my bed which I will wash the sheets before I sleep in it again.
They are getting on the road right now. I will be glad when they make here safe and he is done with all this. I am looking forward to seeing him and have a few minutes with him.
I need to get laundry done today and shovel. My only things on the list besides meeting up with JJ and then the girls for girlfriend time. I need to also make time to go out with my other friends who watched the dogs this weekend. I am going to take them out for a nice dinner.
I have several other appts this week, meeting with my counselor tomorrow, Hair appt, and White Trash Christmas Bungo. Should be fun. I am also on call this weekend so that is a chance to make extra money.
I am also going to get boxes from work so I can start packing a room at a time. Its time to get moving. JJ and I were throwing the idea around about if I dont sell the house by this Fall take a travel assignment and move down there. They will pay me money to live somewhere and then my check can pay for my house till I sell it. So its defiately an option and by the time I do a few travel assignments then I can really decide what I where I want to live and work full time. So the possibilities are endless. Woohoo for 2009. Mind you the trials are defiately going to make this year hard but then once they are done we can really move on. So here's to 2009.

No comments: