Friday, January 30, 2009

The Service

Today is the service for Frank. I am not looking forward to this at all. It is going to be so sad and I am sure there will be funny and happy stuff. They are calling it a celebration of life. But all I feel is the sadness for Barb and what she must be going thru. And whats to come. The reaching in the night for him and he is not there and wont be. When she came by work and talked about going to the crash site, she said it helped but then said since she wont see Frank anymore and that just made me so sad for her. I looked at a couple of pics of them yesterday at work and all I could think is this fucking sucks. I dont understand why these things happen. How really good people die and who is left behind to deal with it.
I will be glad when this is over. I am just not looking forward to this at all. The weather is decent. The service will be held at the hanger out at the airport. Dido and I are going out afterwards for lunch and drinks after. I just got off the phone with her.
Time to go get ready. She is trying to keep me upbeat on it being a celebration his life and I know that but like I said this fucking sucks!

No comments: