Today is hump day and I am off from work. This last week since my last post has been a very wierd time. My weekend didnt go as well as expected. I did go down to phoenix and saw JJ but now his ex is living there and it changes everything. She is too frickin needy. And unfortuately he feels responsible for her due to her being Jr's mom. She is nothing but a user and play on his emotions and she knows how to do this. I truely dont know how this is going to workout. We had a few arguments and I dont know if I can do this with him. We are giving each other a few days to think about things and decide what we are going to do. We love each other and are each other's best friend. But she is screwing with his head and it is interfering with us. I do know how ever it works out I will be okay either way.
I am truely sad over everything and am trying to think positive but I dont know if its enough. Ever since Jr was killed life is has been a nite mare at times. Things go great and then boom something else happens. It sucks.
I am still going thru with my plans of selling my house because I need to get out of this financial burden but after that I dont know. Its funny how you think you have everything planned out for your future and then a wrench gets thrown in the pile.
So today I am going thru stuff to donate again to get out of the house so I can keep seeing what I need to pack up and get rid of next. I also am going back up to look some storage units to see what the sizes are. I cant visualize how big they are.
They are having a special the next 3 months 1/2 off, pay ahead which would bring me to April. Thats kool. I can go from there. The girl asked what kind of stuff am I putting in it since this to sell my house. I said no furniture necessarily. Just boxes of stuff I am keeping to declutter, the rest will be donated. I am not keeping much of the furniture, will sell that when I sell my house. Dont want to take anything from my marriage. I am only keeping my new couch and chair with ottomen, my big table and buffet, book cases, and maybe this desk. Not sure on that. So all in all not alot of furniture. I am defiately really thinking about what stuff I am keeping to pack up. I am going to look at it and say do I really need this or want this. And that will help me decide. I am downsizing big time. Have to. So there you go, this is my day.
About to go grocery shopping and then look at the storage units to get one. So that is my priority. Also put in my vehicle what I put aside to donate and get rid of it. Out with the old stuff. lol.
Yesterday was such a momentous day with our new president and his wife. I feel a sense of hope. Seeing them at the balls dancing together. They are so in love. It gives me hope for the future. I really hope he can make a difference.
Well off to get my rat killing done as they say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope it all works out.
I know weren't they so cute at the ball, when he said "have you all seen my beautiful wife?" How cute.
I hope everything works out, you're right what a weird situation to be in.
Post a Comment