Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Better

I am finally doing better after being sad. I heard the service was really nice and lots of people were there. I wish I could have been there to say good bye. Its amazing how someone you haven't seen in a forever or talk to can still affect you like that.
My dinner with L & C went great last nite. I had a nice time visiting with them. They are such good people. I love them to death. Our meal and desert from outback was deliscious. Yummy. They are going to watch the dogs again this weekend. I figured out C likes Rum, not beer and cant drink wine due to the nitrates so I am going to buy her a bottle of rum or tequila. She loves that also. For L I am going to buy him a bottle of irish cream. Future gifts for sure.
I got off work alittle early and shoveled again in front of my garage door and walk way, where I get no sun, and am finally seeing concrete again. But my palms are hurting because I think I am getting or almost getting blisters so I had to stop and put moisturizer on. They are still sore. But anyway turned on tv, watched young and the restless. I never get tired of that soap ever. I have been watching it since
1976. Funny when they show some old scenes and how you forget that stuff and how the characters looked then, hair and clothes, and youth. lol.
I need to do some laundry tonight and tomorrow nite. I am getting so excited about going down to phoenix. I am ready to see my man and warm up and have fun. I cant wait to be in his arms and just be with him besides some good sex, of course. We are going to see Clint Eastwoods new movie and watch Football and drink beer, Woohoo.
We are so much more lovy dovy on the phone then ever before. We just miss each other so much.
Hope all are well!
Took a short nap and finally vacumned. I am having a glass of wine. Got my dishwasher loaded and next am going to dust. Its time. I have today and tomorrow to get alittle further in my progress of cleaning. It just takes me forever. I never attack in full force unless someone is coming over. Crazy. I dont look at it as pleasing me.

No comments: