Okay I worked out and then bought paint and supplies to start the front room. Taking pics as I go so you can see the progress. I got 2 full walls done and most of the other 3 walls done with the 1st coat of paint. Woohoo. Windows opened. Cool breeze blowing thru. Quiet. Needed that.
My ceiling is vaulted and so the walls get taller as they go in the direction towards the middle of the house. Now there are not just 4 walls but 5. Very cool. The thing that I fell in love with on this house is the archetecture of it. Low walls and tall walls. Makes it feel open they way they did it. I did love this house and I will be sad when I leave it but at the same time, a weight lifted off of my shoulders. Big time. I will be walking away from my old life and starting a new life. Wow, scary scary. But you know what I am a strong person and a good profession, not a problem!
I am questioning if I am going to keep my big table and buffet in the front room. Takes up alot of space and what if I cant find a house that it can fit in. I dont know. I am truely giving what I keep alot of thought. This whole process of moving on takes alot of thought and purpose and not by the skin of my ass, as they say. lol. So anyway there you go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment