Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Did it

I did it, got a storage unit, 10x20 w/ a wide door. I took the biggest unit to give me enough room to store stuff. I have made 2 trips with a few things to put in it. I put plastic on the floor and some mice poisoning incase the little buggers get in there. I also had a lock for the door. I also made a pile to donate. I am getting the front room cleared out to start to paint. I will buy some paint this weekend and get started on the shortest walls and move my way to the taller ones.
I am truely determined to do this. I have been thinking alot about things. I hope JJ and I can made it thru all this but if not then I will move on knowing that there is something exciting in store for me. I think okay where am I going to go if this doesnt work out with him and phoenix.

A few places have hit me:

1. Florida - near the water, Hurricaines, hmmmmmmmmmm
2. Denton, Tx - Love Denton, always have. Huge lake near by, several hospitals, good pay, and friends and family near by.
3. Austin, Tx- A place I visited once and just loved. Lots of lakes, hospitals, and near family
4. California - Near the water, Earth Quakes, and expensive. hmmmmmmmmmmm
5. North Carolina - Beautiful place, mountains, ocean, Hurricaines. No one I know there.
6. Washingtom, Seattle maybe - Near the water, lots to do, nature is just gorgeous there but lots of rain and clouds in the winter, hmmmmmmmm. not sure on that one.

So time will tell where I will end up. Right now I am and need to concentrate on getting my house in order to sell. Then I can move on from there. Priorities Priorities.
I know being a nurse my options and opportunities are endless big time. So there you go.

1 comment:

Ciara said...

Ok first I'd pick Florida but I'm biased cos i loved it there. But being objective just reading your list I'd say Denton, it struck me from your words as a good choice for you. But hey thats just my thoughts :o)