It is here and I am on call. I am safe for now but by 4 to 5pm I will probably have to go in if there are cases. Time will tell. If I do then I will make extra money, if not then I will enjoy just being home.
Storms are coming in. Supposely by tonight we are suppose to get 6 to 12 inches down to 5,000 ft elevation. The next storm is suppose to go all the way down to 3,000 ft elevation. We shall see. Its going to be so frickin cold. For Phoenix the high on Monday is in the 50's, thats cold for them. They were saying on the news the other day that Miami got down to below 20 degrees 2 nites in a row. Thats crazy!
So probably back to shoveling, my most unfavorable thing.
I did go out last nite to the local bar and ran into people I hadnt seen in forever. You know its funny, I dont ask about my ex ever to anyone, not interested but they have to tell me. I just sat there after hearing he was in a bad motorcycle wreck I feel sorry for his new wife. Because he was absolute hell when I was with him and he got into an accident. I also thought Karma, isnt it a bitch sometimes. Now if someone would tell me he died I would probably react alittle different I am sure. But with anything else I dont even care where he is concern. But anyways it was good to see them and see how they were doing. Played some pool, didnt win but came very close. Made some good shots thanks to my teacher, JJ.
Today I went and bought some more boxes and wrapping paper to pack stuff up. I am looking at the sun room. It will be good to get everything out of there, paint, put some new blinds and stage it for someone else. It will look nice. I will defiately look at what I am going to keep. Its my nautical room of all kinds of stuff. Lots of dolphins, etc. There are shelves, stuff I made in ceramics, and stuff I have bought and have been given. I am going to paint it the same tan color I have painted in the rest of the house just to give it the flow thru the house.
I want to get started but know that in a couple of hours I could get called in, so not sure if I will start today or tomorrow. Need a shower and food right now.
Time to look at what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, did they say what happened to him? I hate to hear of anyone being in a motorcycle accident...it just scares me. I really hope he's ok.
Yeah he is fine. Apparently he is staying up at the grand canyon, not coming into town much. I am glad you are concerned but I am not. Crazy that I feel that way but I do. It just brings back the aweful memories of what he put me thru when he was in his last accident. I just feel sorry for his new wife.
Post a Comment