OMG I woke up grouchy today. I felt so on edge and not able to control myself. I was so freakin tired and hormonal. Sorry Hunter, had to throw it in because it really effects woman at that time of the month. It absolutely sucks big time! I was feeling sorry for myself. I didnt sleep good. So I was so frickin tired! I also after working out felt bad. It was like wait a minute, how is that. My head and shoulders just felt bad like I was getting sick. I used my nettie pot to clean out my sinuses which I will tell you has made a huge difference for me.
But anyway I got to work and was saying good morning to JJ and I dont remember what it was we were talking about but he sounded alittle defensive and I hung up immediately. I texted him and told him how I was frustrated over my life, everything from home, work and our situation. I told him to not be defensive or frustrated with me today because I will lose it. And I told him I hate that I felt that way and it just sucked to feel that way. Well he stepped up to the plate and told me sorry and was kind all day with me. Not that he isnt usually, not saying that but especially today. We were saying good nite and he told me he was sorry I had such a bad day and hopefully tomorrow would be better. I agree it will be. I also thanked him for understanding how I felt. He even sent me a text of a kid peeing on a cactus and getting hit by a ball and his wiener going into the cactus. And the song playing was so you had a bad day. It just cracked me up. He really knows how to make me laugh since he is so funny.
I also got to go meet w/ Dido and elly and have a couple of beers and wings. We all bitched and complained about what ever.
So now I am in a much better place and ready to get a good nite's sleep. I hope and think tomorrow will be better!!! :-) Thanks for letting me vent. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
vent whenever you want, thats what I use the blog forµ. you have a friend called Dido, cool.lol
must search for the video, sounds funny.
hope you have a good sleep and have a better day tomorrow/today for me, I'm in the future.
venting is always an excellent release. Go for it.
Post a Comment