The weekend went well, one thing that was a pain but is working out is his van took a shit on the side of the road heading up here but luckily for us I know the owners of where I take my car and we got it towed. It wont be ready til Friday though, hopefully. I am going down on Wed to go to see The Derailers, a band that JJ likes at the Rythm room in Phoenix. Then if the van is ready by Friday then he will bring the girls up here for the weekend and we will hang out again.
Our time together went well. Friday we made dinner and just hung out. We were both tired. Sat we got up and went to Mall Cop. Funnier then expected. And then on to Buffalo Wild wings. Had fun, ate lunch, and off to the place by my house. We had a great time there. We played pool, danced to the jukebox and drank. Man did we drink. Came back to my house and danced in my kitchen for another hour or 2. Just enjoyed being with each other. Yesterday we were both so tired, after breakfast went back to bed to watch tv, take a nap and enjoy each other.
We rented a car today, had some good mexican, and he headed back down the hill. All in all things went well except for this van thing and it turns out its his transmission. Crazy. So we are keeping our fingers crossed about that.
Hunterer do you have all kinds of different foods in France, such as mexican, etc. Just curious.
I am meeting up with Dido and a few other people from work downtown for mojitos. Filed my state taxes and now I almost feel like taking a nap. Tired.
Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds like a good weekend, it's the mexican I feel sorry for. :p
we don't really have mexican where i live (maybe Paris), basically we have French, chinese and Japanese, anything else is completely different. ie, I bought a vindaloo curry because it said it was hot, and it was like a mild curry in the uk. so, that's probably why I prefer cooking myself. I knows whats I's likes
guessing the lack of post is due to you being all shagged and fagged (clockwork orange quote, not meant to be crude) out from the weekend.
bonne weekend, hope it's as good as the last one, if not better.
Post a Comment