Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Time to go to bed soon.

Well I did it, made it to the meeting. Stayed for an hour and it was over. I did however finish reading my 2nd book. Honeymoon. Very good. I got my hair done and had her add a few layers to give a more fun and cute look. I like it.
I have been a bum today. I am truely so tired I have no energy. I am going to bed early and hopefully get a good nites sleep.
Not much to report at this time. Just ready for the week to be done! I am ready to see my honey and enjoy our time together.

2 comments:

HuntereR said...

ah, does the fun and cute hairdo have anything to do with VD coming up. lol

Letera said...

nope it has to do with covering up the grey and looking good for my honey and me! lol