Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day!
Damn the week is 1/2 way over. Time is going by way to fast. In some ways I am happy and then other times I feel overwhelmed because what I am trying to accomplish but oh well cant go there. I had a great couple of days down in Phoenix with my honey. It was very relaxing. We had a nice dinner and then went out for a few beers. In bed rather early to say the least. Tuesday he had to get up at 8am so we were able to get breakfast before he left and then once he was gone I went to Savers when they opened and found 2 different prom dresses for under $10.00 each. So I bought both and will let Dido use 0ne. Then after donate it back to savers up here. lol.
By the time I got back JJ was getting off work so we were able to relax in the pool and jacuzzi and drink beer and do nothing. Talked about our future and me moving down there and looking for a house. It feels so good to know we are on the same page and are looking forward to the future together.
We also talked and ragged on his ex, jr's mom. The youngest kids dad is there with them. He is young, like less then 25 years old. Crazy. Once all this stuff with jr is done then she will be out of our life thank god or at lease for the most part. I am so happy she burned her own bridge.
Well there is news about whats going on. It was in the paper today. The one kid who is the doctor's kid is in protective custody because he is going to testify against the other 2. Its still up in the air about the one in jail this whole time testifying against the other 2. They will get at lease 21 years in prison and now hopefully the one who did it will hopefully get life and hopefully without parole.
We are hoping that this is behind us so when I move down there we can start our lives together without this over our head. There is some hearing in May and I will be there with JJ to support him.
I sold my hutch and table and chairs and the guy and his son is picking it up Sat am. And then some couple is coming to look at the desk Friday and are pretty serious on buying it. With it being on Craigs list and all that has gone down with that recently with the murder and rapes, ect I will have friends here each time so I am not alone at my house. I am being smart about it. Its just going to open up space, It will be so awesome to have that gone. On my way!!!
Well off to get ready for work tomorrow. Time to go to bed.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I wish they could all get life in prison. They don't deserve a normal life when they stole Jr's from him.