I did it, got the 2nd coat of paint done. Looks so good. So now I have to get the blue paint off the wood trim. Dido gave me an idea. I am going to buy some brown paint and water it down and go over all the trim in that room. It will look much better. I also need to touch up the ceiling. Done with painting. Some blinds and all done. I am excited about being done with one room and being able to stage it. On to the next room.
When I get done, I am going to be so proud of me and all that I have accomplished. Amazing. Someone is going to love my house. The yard a different story but at lease I can work on that when the inside is done. I need to paint the trim. My thinking is pay a guy from work to paint the sides of the house which are high and where ever else it is high and do the rest myself. I got a quote of $1250.00 but cant afford that.
Did find my sink for $27.00. So now got to get the faucets and sink replaced. Will make the call this week to see when this guy I found is available.
Crazy I will have the house where I want it and then move out. Isnt that always the way.
Missing my man. He is hanging out with some guy he knew from up here from construction. Thats kool. Cant wait to see him on Friday.
I have been enjoying some beer today, my favorite, Alaskan Amber. I am thinking about going to Karen's place and have more later. Not sure yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment