Monday, March 2, 2009

Great Weekend

I ended up having a great weekend. I never had to go to work until they called me at 4am Sat morning. Didnt get the patient after all. Sat there for an hour and got paid for 2. Went home and got ready to go the boyfriends.
On my way to his place the mall was open in 10 mins so I stopped and bought new underwear because of Tipper, my dog chewing up my underwear. Crazy. Very quick in and out. In fact the cashier was surprized how fast I was. I wanted to shop more but knew I didnt want to spend my time or money that I shouldnt.
Got to JJ's and they were waiting on me. It was so good to see him and the girls. We cooked breakfast and later went to the movies to see Coraline. Interesting animation but kind of creepy at the same time. We all enjoyed it. They wanted to go swimming and so we went to the store to get a few things and headed back. Watched the changeling. JJ hadnt seen it and it was good the 2nd time seeing it. Part of it was filmed in San Dimas where he is from so it was kool for him to see it. We then cooked some dinner and watched Soul Man. It was really funny but sad to think of 2 of the actors being gone. Isacc Hayes and one of the main actors. I am having a brain fart. Tired.
JJ and I decided to go across the street to have a beer and asked the girls if they would be okay with us leaving for a little while and they were like kicking us out the door. They never get time alone because of their brother so they were excited to play on the computer and watch a movie and have the apartment to themselves. We had a nice time playing pool and listening to the juke box. We also had some good conversation about things such as our future and things going on right now. We talked about Austin again. So who knows. He also told me that he heard music to his ears such as Jr's mom wanting to move to a bigger place somewhere else. I was excited to say the lease. I hope to god she moves out of that apartment complex. We talked about her and he told me that he would never make the same mistake of being with her again. Not a no way but a no fuckin way. He wants to be with me and have a future with me. He loves me. I brought up the trials and how shit happens and brings people together with out realizing it. He said no that would not happen. So we shall see. Time will tell. But it would be cool if we really did look at Austin.
Sunday we went and watched the suns vs lakers game and had a good time. Was in bed by 10pm. It was hard saying bye.
Whats kool is he has to go to Prescott this week and I am off on Thursday so I am going to spend the night with him Wed. I am also going back down to Phoenix on Sat since he wont have the girls and him and I can have some nice one on one time.
Work was good today.
Tomorrow I am working and then going to my coworkers house for dinner. She is the one who's husband died in the plane crash that I posted about several weeks ago. She is having a rough time. She wants to cook dinner for us. So I will bring the wine and some flowers. It will be nice just hanging out with her. Looking forward to it.
This week I am not getting anything done around here til Thursday when I am off from work but you know what its okay. I can alot done on Thursday and Friday afternoon.
Well I hope everyone had a good weekend.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend, you deserve it!