Thursday, March 26, 2009

Very positive

I have to say that everyone from my friends and fellow bloggers have given me such a positive note on all this. It makes me really feel like I have made the right decision in saying yes to JJ. I feel so happy and excited and secure. I feel a calmness that helps me just relax. It is defiately a bright spot in my life right now.
Unfortuately there was an article in the paper on the process of the proceedings w/ Jr's case. There will a hearing on April 8th for the last kid and it is about him making plea bargain against the kid who supposely shot jr. I make sure I am being politically correct even thought it is what is. The doctor's kid got a new lawyer so it is going to slow things. The kidin jail at his last hearing had 25 to 30 kids there. That is absolutely amazing. They are supporting a kid who was part of planning a murder. He was the kid who got the crap beat out him. This whole thing still saddens my heart and still brings tears to my eyes. It is just very sad. To read the article it brings back the memory of the whole thing. Something that we will live with for the rest of our lives. I will truely be glad when the trials and moving is behind us so we can move on with our lives and start the healing process. It feels like you cant heal from this because of what is still left to deal with. It just sucks. Crazy Crazy!!!
Well anyway there is my happy and sad feelings for the day. Onto a happier note I am about to go get dress to go to bunko. The theme is super heroes and all I could come up with and most people came up with are t-shirts. I found a batman tshirt marked down. tshirt and jeans. Next month I am the sponsor and it will be a prom theme. That will be easier to find something. Dido is going to be the incredible hulk. Cant wait to see her's. She is very creative.
Thanks again for all your support. I do know I am making the right decision in saying yes. I feel it in my heart!

No comments: