We are already into the week. Monday comes way to fast. My weekend turned out to be so nice. The weather was cold here and it was snowing when I left. The highs in Phoenix was 71 or so. Very pleasant. My drive uneventful and as I get closer to Phoenix things are turning green and flowers are blooming. I dont know what it is about green it just makes my brain come alive. It just does something to me when I see it. Amazing the effect it has on me. I did stop at the outlet mall and did a little shopping. Everything on sale. jeans, shorts, pj's, and a shirt.
But anyway I got to his place and we just relaxed for a few and caught up on some personal business. Enjoyed thoroughly as usual. We then decide to drive over to Mesa and go to lunch at Old Chicago. Good food. From there went to best buy to look at a couple of things and on to see the Watchmen. It was good, great special effects, and not goodie 2 shoes for superheroes. Interesting story line. I wasnt sure how I felt about the movie. Still dont know if I really liked it or not. That has never happened to me. But amazingly JJ liked it. He liked that the super heroes werent all goodie 2 shoes. He stayed awake for the whole thing. Almost 3 hours worth. We then went back to his place for a few and went to our place across the street. Had fun as usual. I was defiately tired. Didnt drink near as much. We left before the place closed. Crashed and slept in. Cooked breakfast and went back to bed for a nap. Then had some great sex prior to my leaving. I hated leaving and wasnt ready to but had to. So all in all it was a nice weekend. It will just sucked that I wont see him for 2 weeks.
I am on call tonight and hoping I dont get called in so I can start my day out early. I want to go workout and then go get the primer to start painting the sunroom. I also want to take a few things over the storage unit to get it out of my house. I am off this weekend so I will be able to get alot done. Excited about that. I want to pack more thats for sure.
Well off to get ready for bed soon and try to get some sleep. The wind is blowing so frickin hard. I turned into my subdivision and I looked at the stop sign and it was moving back and forth and I kept thinking its going to snap. I think ear plugs are in order tonight and still be able to hear the phone. I hope I get to sleep well. I need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment