Alright I didn't get called in. Woke up tired so I didnt leave the house to go work out but I did work out with fit tv. Had a good workout. So after I took a shower. I have also got some stuff done today which made me feel like I didnt waste my day.
I finish cleaning out the drawers to this desk from the sunroom. Ready to get rid of it not. Almost done with the hutch and clearing off my counter top. Cleaned the kitchen somewhat. Put some boxes and a couple of things in the storage unit. Did go to home depot and bought the faucets for my bathroom and the vanity and also new shower head with the plate and a plate and faucet for the tub. My shower and tub are separate. I had put brushed nickel light fixtures in the bathroom and vanity so I wanted to get rid of the silver and update the two areas. The thing that sucked was that since my shower and tub are separate I had to buy 2 separate things. I found the shower head and plate for the shower but for the tub I couldnt just buy the faucet and plate, had to buy a shower head with it. I guess I will leave it for the next person who buys this house. I am also deciding about changing out the towel rods and toilet paper holder to brushed nickel also instead of the wooden fixtures. Update it also. One other thing I need is a new sink in my bathroom because of the fact that when the ex would shave he bang his rasor against the sink and put cracks and so did JJ. But luckily its less then $50.00 to replace. no biggie. Once I buy the sink I will call that guy who learning to be a plumber and have him replace all the faucets and put the new sink. Pay him a couple of hundred $$$ to do it. He is not asking for any amount in particular, just what I think its worth and if he is able to do all of it which includes the guess bathroom, the kitchen faucet and my bathroom and vanity then it is worth it.
It is absolutely incredible how much work is involved in this. Crazy. But when I am done and I sell this house I will know I did it and I can walk away being proud of my accomplishment.
Well off to do a load of laundry and do some more clearing out in the kitchen area. So glad I will have this weekend to do alot. It helps.
Hope all is well with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, I just did a whirl wind catch up on you...damn you've got a lot going on! When do you find time to relax?...and I thought I had a rough schedule. At least I don't have the 2 hour drives every weekend!
Sucks about your friend's husband. It's tough losing people. I hope her heart finds some peace.
Take care of you!
Post a Comment