I am tired but about to get ready to drive down the hill to Phoenix. My lovely 2 hour drive. At lease its not like west texas where I use to live and it was just flat flat flat. I have to give it that much.
This week went by super fast. I did get to visit with Barb. She is having a tough time. Its going to take her a long time to get thru this tragedy of her husband dying and all the stuff he had which was alot of stuff. boat, rv, vehicles, still making a payment on crashed plane, its just crazy. I will call and check on her this week. We have a bond in the sense that we both lost someone in such a tragic way. But mine was not a husband and mine was a boyfriends son who felt like my own at times. So there you go.
JJ had to go to Prescott this past week and so Wed I drove down there and we had a great time hanging out. We went to the BW's down there and then on to a hockey game. Semi Professional. I love hockey in person. Especially the fights. They are the best. Then on to what they call there as wiskey row. A street of bars. Its there downtown area. It was low key but nice all the same. Thursday he had to get up for work and I didnt. But we met up for lunch when he was done and then he went back to phoenix and I did some shopping. clothes and shoes. All on sale. I did find a Kirklands and found some cool sconces for the wall to stage with and keep.
All in all a good time had by all.
Met up with girls last nite to celebrate a girl from work's birthday downtown at this place that is just so fu fu. Its okay but not my kind of place. very expensive for what they give you. I am not a fu fu kind of girl. I am a beer hole in the wall dive kind of place. No doubt.
So now I am about to go get ready to head to the big city. the high here will only be 49 so 71 or so sounds wonderful to me but windy everywhere in the state. Have I mentioned how much I hate the fucking wind. Yeah I think have once or twice. lol.
Jr's mom is in the hospital with an infection in her jaw/tooth something. That is very scary due to the fact that stuff can go to your heart. So she is in the hospital a couple of days. jr's mom called JJ to see if he would bring the kids to the hospital and take them to the store for a couple of things. He wants to do this before I get down there so it doesnt interfere with our time. I remember when both of my parents were in the hospital and I had to take care of everything, I was 18 at the time but in high school. Crazy.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment