I got sleep in and JJ is at work til around 1pm. He couldnt pass up the work. I got here yesterday and its been wonderful. Lots and lots of great sex. made dinner together and went out for just a few beers. Today at the Wunderinn is a barbeque for spring and I am going to go to the store and make deviled eggs. He will be home around 1pm. the party is around 2 ish. So I am going to get dressed and go to the store. I also need to go to big lots to look for a bowl to mix the mixture in and a couple of cheap plastic platters. Something inexpensive and dont care what happens with it.
JJ might be surprizing me with tickets to go to this festival in Tempe to go see Kid
Rock at Tempe Town lake for my birthday. He doesnt do well in large crowds so if he does this it says alot.
Well off to get dress and go to the store. Temps are only going to be in the mid 80's . Love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment