I was a bad girl today. My head was bothering me last nite and I didnt get much sleep so when the alarm went off at 4:30 this morning I couldnt get up. So I called into work. Our schedules are very small this week and by 10am they were sending people home. Dido called me and I told her I felt bad because other people dont miss work because of it but I didnt have it in me.
She is coming over later to bring me the mattress and box spring. Yea. So now I have time to do more packing. I need to vacumn because my carpet is looking gross right now. Between the dogs and myself packing there has been alot of dust. So I will get my vacumning done today and then do more packing.
It will be in the upper 60's today and then its going to start getting cold and by Sunday more snow. Crazy. The lows are going to be 18degrees. Crazy. It defiately confuses the plant life.
I am excited to get some more packing done out of the guess bedroom. Clean out the closet of things. I have to say I have gotten rid of alot of stuff this last couple of years that there is not much in there, thank god. It should be easy. I have a computer desk to get rid of but need to clean it out 1st of papers, etc. I am going to get Dido to help me move the desk into the front room so I can clear out that room to paint.
I watched the housewives of New York City. I decided I like the wives of Orange county better. The woman in New York are just to much. They are all about where they are in the social circles and what schools their kids go to and who they know and if they are going to get their picture in the social magazines. I like one girl on there who isnt married but wants to be and she has this guy who seems like a great guy. The rest I just look at and think are you all for real. Nothing down to earth about them. Crazy. I am so funny on how I love these shows. I know they are stupid and just not real even though they are reality shows. I cant help it, I am addicted to them. I admit it, I have a problem. lol.
Well off to check my email and get my butt in gear. I hope everyone is having a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment