Saturday, June 27, 2009

Another week has gone by

I cant believe another week has gone by since I posted last. The weekend was alot of fun. The going away party was great. Red was so surprized. I was glad he was so excited to have me there. JJ had a good time also. Crazy bikers I will tell you.
Our time together was good.
JJ was in town on Wed for work and he stayed. So we went to the place there are making the cross. He was very pleased. We got to go to our favorite place, buffalo wild wings and hang out. A few of his friends he use to work with showed up and we had a good time. Stayed with him at the hotel that his job put him up at which was the Motel 6. I swear why do they have to smell like cigarette smoke. Nasty. He had to get up at 3:30 that morning so I got up with him and came home. Went back to bed.
What a week for the celebrities. 1st Ed Mcmanon, Farrah Fawcett, and then Michael Jackson all dieing. Okay Ed he was getting old so I guess it was his time. 2nd Farrah, I watch the documentary she had done on herself to show the fight against cancer she put up. Absolutely incredible. She was so corragious, positive, and a fighter. I felt bad for her and Ryan Oneal. Here is his love story in real life. Made me cry. I watched it last nite. 3rd Michael Jackson. HMMMMMMMMMMM. I am so sad because he and Farrah were such icons from the 70's for me. I loved him in the Jackson 5 and then dancing to him in the late 70's at the disco's. What a career in the 80's. But then I am torn because of the last several years and the court shit over molesting children. Did he do it, did he not, Did money cover it up. So there it is. I am so torn. He died so suddenly. That would like me dying right now in my life. OMG. I dont feel that old to feel like I need to die right now. So much more time ahead for sure. Regardless of all this, he made such a hugh impact on music and for all the people out there that came after him. So much great music. And then his children what will happen to them. Craziness.
Well today I am working on the house. Got a bunch of stuff over to the storage unit. I am going to work on the house. My friend Car will come over and mow for me. I am going to pay her. She is saving my allergies. If she gets most of it then I will only have a little to do as far as pulling weeds.
I am truely happy its the weekend. I dont go back to work til tues. So I have time to work on my house. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am also going to cook out on my grill tonight. Its been awhile.
Tomorrow is my coworkers softball and we are having a cookout prior to. So everyone is bringing something to go with burgers and hot dogs. Should be fun! I am making devil eggs. YUMMMMMY.
Well hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: