Tuesday, June 2, 2009

good day

Well Water aerobics was a good workout. There were only a couple older ladies and then the rest were younger and I was tired after wards. I got a good workout. I was talking to this one older lady that was 72 and she is just up here for the summer. Turns out her name is the same as mine except for the spelling. She was very pleasant. Walked some more and used the jacuzzi and then went on to the grocery store. I just love that place and plan on going after work tomorrow and seeing how long I can do the elitical. I was up to 20 mins. We will see.
After lunch and dinner combined. I didnt eat breakfast so I pigged out but then I didnt eat dinner. Ater all 3 meals in one. I couldnt get my fill but finally did and drank water the rest of the night. After a short nap I came in the other guest bedroom, the one that is my nemisis, as I put it, and started shredding the papers. It felt so good to clear the floor. I am finally back in motion on the house again. Got some laundry done. And so all in all a good day off. I didnt do much but that s okay I am easing back into it.
I dont have to get up til 6am, which I love. I dont have to wake up early the next 5 days. All my days I go in later then 6am so I am not getting up at the ungodly time of 4:30am. Woohoo.
Well off to get ready for bed and get some sleep so I can have another productive day and get at lease one thing or one box packed. One day at a time and one thing at a time!

No comments: