My 48 hours of call started at 7am this morning. Luckily today I am on back up call so I will be the absolute last person they call. Now it could happen later this afternoon as the schedule people leave and its down to one person and we are super busy. Time will tell. Oh well we shall see.
I got up this morning. I called the guy back who wants to buy my telescope. I went on line and printed up the instruction manual. Isn't the internet wonderful! So now I just have to dust it off and pack it up, $100.00 in my pocket, and out of my house.
The wind is still freakin blowing so no mowing today. So instead I am going to work on my guess bedroom some more. I am going over to Dido's house to help set up for the graduation party for her daughter Mol. At lease if I get called in I will be right there by the hospital.
JJ made it to colorado springs this morning but his flight doesnt leave until 1:45. He has to fly into denver and then albuquerque. Pick up his old concrete pump and drive this way. Maybe get on the road by 5 or 6 tonight. It is a 5 to 6 hour drive to Flag from there. He will gain an hour. Depending on how tired he is will depend if he drives here tonight and stays or gets a room before here. He will see when that time happens. He was hoping to get back early enough so maybe he could drive straight to phoenix and get sammy. We will see what happens by tonight. I hope he can drive here. We wont have much time together because he will get up early and leave but it would be nice to sleep with him for a few hours.
I did go work out yesterday. Did the elitical for 20 mins. I think its time to increase to the next level at 20mins. I get bored with it after 20mins so I decided 20 is perfect, just go up in intensity. I also went and did some walking against the current in the lazy river for about 10 mins or so. They closed the jacuzzi due to the chemicals being off. Oh well. If I dont get called in I will go work out in the am. I did bad this pass week on the biggest loser. Gained 3.2lbs but due to the menstrual thing I wasnt effected by it mentally. I know next week I will lose. I am back on track.
I hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment