Its amazing how the past can affect you. I started with drawer #1 of the file cabinet. OMG lots of old bills, divorce papers, investments, US Navy papers and papers to the house from past my present. I just looked at that stuff and thought wow, this is so crazy how my life has changed but my past is what makes me the person I am today. No doubt.
So in going thru all this I have a box started of keeping certain papers that are important. I did put all the papers to the house in a drawer for now until this house is sold. But now I also have a huge pile to shred again. Anything with my name I shred. Anything with the ex's in the trash except I did come across something from Social Security that you receive each year of your earnings over your life time. I put it in the damn shred pile just because I dont want Karma biting me in the butt.
So that was my one accomplishment of the day. I was so tired today from call last nite. It kicked my butt. I had a demented lady and she was a handfull. She was in her 80's and it took several of us to take care of her when she woke up for several hours. There were times it broke my heart and others I didnt know what else to do for her. Thank god for my coworkers and the anesthesiologist on call with us that day. He is absolutely marvelous. He stayed until she was taken care of, 3 hours later. It makes the hugest difference who your doc is when you are on call if you will be on your own or have help. I was so worn out. I earned every penny I made yesterday. Work was busy, made the time go by and I even stayed alittle late. I should hopefully get a good paycheck this next time.
I went today to this new resturant they just opened in a new area they are building. It will be a nice shopping center. But they had salads, pitas, wraps, and pizza. Very modern, playing jazz and had my favorite beer, Alaskan Amber. Picked up a gift card for a couple from work who watch the dogs for me. Got me a grilled chicken pita and it was very good. Yummy in fact. Will have to try them again!
Okay time to go look for workout clothes for tomorrow after work! Ready to step it up a level on the elitical. Cant spell. Oh well!
Hope all is well with everyone else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment