Monday, June 29, 2009

Break

Whew had to take a break. Got the vanity cleaned out. Was able to pack up bathroom stuff, ect. in plastic containers that go under the vanity and are very neat looking. There is a place for towels so I can take the dark wooden shelve out of there, more room. Emphasize storage. Strong selling point. Either use it some where else or put it in storage. Have a couple of boxes to put in storage. I also went thru the medicine cabinet and either threw away, packed some of it in the plastic containers, and organized. Looks 100% better.
So the bathroom is coming along. Cleaning also as I go along. It will feel so good to have my vanity and bathroom cleaned and organized.
I am getting excited about my progress. Its going to happen. JJ signed his lease until Oct 1st. So hopefully if all goes according to plan we will be getting a place together shortly after that. Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed and saying lots of prayers!
All right, back to work. Have 2 to 2 1/2 hours to finish the bathroom before jumping in the shower and going down town. Oh also the plate might be ready for me to take to the engravers. And the cross might be ready to be sent for the powder coating. Its all going according to plan.

No comments: