Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finsihed it

OMG I did it, went thru the whole file cabinet, threw away, shredded all the papers. It took all evening but I did it. I got it all out in the trash and the trash can to the street to be picked up today. I felt so accomplished getting that done last nite. I feel like I can move on with this road.
I am off today. I got to sleep in, thank god, because JJ was on his way to the eastern portion of AZ, I woke up and talked on the phone with him for an hour and then went back to sleep til the am. We were hoping he was staying inbetween here and there tonight so we could meet for a little one on one time but it doesnt look like its going to happen.
I have a staff meeting to go to at 1:30 today. Water aerobics are at noon so I am going to do that and then go to the meeting in my boss's office. Get an extra hour in. I will have a good check this next time.
I guess I am going to look at clearing out the rest of the bookcase and floor. I really want to look at painting this weekend. Get this room finished. I also need to take stuff to the storage unit that I have already packed up. I feel good right now. I cant tell you what a major accomplishment this was. It really is going to help me move forward. That is huge!
Well off to get some breakfast!

2 comments:

HuntereR said...

good for you, I hate dealing with paper work, so I don't. :p

Ciara said...

Thats great, you've done loads. I love that feeling of accomplishment you get from sorting/throwing out stuff.