Okay so this weekend has been a waste. I have got nothing done at the house. I did go to Dido's and help her get ready for the graduation party. Went well. I did have to go to work at 5:15 and I didnt leave until 10pm. I am then going in at 4:30 and staying til its over.
I did get to see JJ for 15 mins at the gas station near my house on his way thru. That was nice. But my sleep sucked prior to so I have been very tired today. Did lay down and rest for over an hour. Felt good.
Made me some dinner, a frozen dinner, and so now I am on the computer. Not for long though. Will need to start gettting ready for work.
The wind has been blowing hard still and its been cold. I need to find the time to mow, hopefully the wind will die down so I can do it.
Well off to finish watching a movie and then get dressed for work. Just telling myself I need the money and if I am not at work to late like the middle of the night then I can go in at 6 and this time wasn't a waste. We dont get to take pto if we have worked call. Oh well, it all comes out in the wash!
Basketball at 5pm. Lakers vs Magic. I do think Lakers will win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment