I have the last day of my 3 day weekend. I will tell you I needed this so much. Not having to wake up early. Enjoying my morning. I had the hardest time getting to sleep and staying awake. Hormones I am sure. Damn whoremones. lol. At one point my dog sam gets on the bed and I hear this wierd noise from him and turned on the light and he puked on my bed. Needless to say I popped up to clean it up. Gross. At the same time I looked at Sam and thought poor baby, I hate throwing up. Yuck. So anyways he is fine and in the dog house, so to speak.
The cook out and game were alot of fun. We lost and got an automatic out when Dido had to go in on call. They wouldnt let the team change out players. We had alot of good food and fun. I work with some awesome people and will miss them greatly. I am going to be so torn when I leave. Feelings of happiness and feelings of sadness. Crazy how a new beginning in your life can cause that.
I did come home and watch last week's episode of True Blood. Love Love Love that show. I saved this weeks for tonight. I am savoring it!!! lol.
Today I am going to tackle my room and bathroom. I didnt get as much done, tired and my back was killing me so I just did what I had to. I will start with the vanity. Already have a box started that will go to the storage unit on my way to town this afternoon. Need to clean my bathroom. Gross big time. And then on to my room. Lots of clothes to go thru. Pack away, put away, and donate. Love that!
Having Mojito Monday with the girls today. It might only be me, Dido, and Elley but thats fine with me. It will be a nice break from the work today!
Well off to start my chicken killing as they say in west Texas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment