Had a good time yesterday. Today is Dido's birthday. Celebrated it yesterday. It just turned out to be Dido and myself and so we went to a couple of places. We started at the Pita Jungle. Very modern, not a place that you would see in Flagstaff. We looked around and guess where people were from. We decided Sedona and Scottsdale and tourists. We try several type dipps together with pita bread. Had my favorite beer, Alaskan Amber. We then moved on to Uptown Billiards. Had a couple of aqua shots. Its a type of liquer that gives you energy. Just enjoyed our time together. It was so fun. We laughed alot.
Got home afterwards and just got on the couch and watched tv. Woke up at 1130 and went on to bed. I, unfortuately, did not turn off my alarm and it went off at 4:40am and then for some reason I put on my calendar that I was working at 6am, which I am not, went off at 545am. So it was alittle hard getting movitated today to want to get out of bed. I couldnt go back to sleep. Force myself to stay in bed.
I did start cleaning up my kitchen and cooked breakfast.
So now I have a list of several things that would make me feel better if I got done and also started.
1) Clear off the kitchen counter and clean the floor.
2) Vacumn
3) Pack up the rest of the guess bedroom.
4) Start painting this room.
5) Take boxes to the storage unit.
6) Work out
7) charge the battery to the riding law mower today to either mow later if the wind dies down alittle or tomorrow.
8) Take the stuff in the garage and donate it to savers. The guy at work blew me off and didnt come and get it which pissed me off. After he is the one that asked for what ever I had left over. Jerk. So I am going to get it out of there so I can park in my garage again.
Of course there is more but I am trying to be realistic about what I am going to get done. It sounds like alot but it is not. I can do some of this as I go to do something else. On my way to going to work out, drive by the place and drop the donation stuff off. Go get dog food and head home. Then load up the xterra with boxes for the storage unit and I will probably have to take 2 trips. Takes alittle time but productive use of my time.
I am defiately taking advantage of this time I have to just get stuff done. Use my time wisely as they say. I really do have a goal that doesnt have a time set when it will be done. By not feeling that pressure of a date I am more motivated to get this done.
JJ got to get Sammy early yesterday so they are doing the father and daughter thing. This way he is free next weekend for us time. We are going to a party for a friend, Red, who is moving to Florida. There will be other friends there as well. We are going to look at sleeping in his van and not drive after. Need to find a battery operated fan to use while we are sleeping to keep the air cooler. I dont have to be back at work till that Tuesday so we can have a long weekend together. Fun in the sun!!!
Well time to get moving in the right direction! Hope everyone is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment