Wednesday, June 3, 2009

my one thing

Okay I did my one thing for the day and that was go thru all my cd's and box them but its funny how I have some covers and cd's that dont match. So I am still searching around the house for the rest.
Work was a good day. Got off alittle early and got to hang with Dido and have wings and beer at Granny's closet. They are not the best wings but for $.25 wings and happy hour on drafts there you go. We talked about her daughter graduating and the party on Sat. I am on back up and hopefully I dont get called in so I can go over there early and help her and enjoy some of it.
But I had a moment listening to her and it made me realize that if all would have gone according to plan he would have been in her graduating class. I started crying and got myself back together but it was a hard moment because I hadnt thought about it until we were sitting there. Dido said its so crazy to think he will never be known as old and he had so much potential. We then went back to talking about the party for Mols.
Shekei went to take her driver's permit and she failed but she wasnt upset. JJ got to take her. She is going back on Friday and I am sure she will do fine then. She is leaving for a month to go to her grandpa's house, her mom's dad. So if she has her permit then he can start teaching her how to drive so it will be less stressful on the parents. After having so many friends who have gone thru this I think this is a good thing.
Oh and I sold my telescope that my ex gave me for $100.00. This guy came by the day of the garage sale and he said he would be back. Well he came by the other nite around 9pm and it freaked me out to say the lease. I wouldnt open the door and I told him I wouldnt sell it for $50.00. So he will call me a couple of days to set up a time and he will buy it in the next week. Woohoo!!!!
So like I said my one thing a day depending on the day and my hours at work,etc. At lease I am making progress in this bedroom. I am getting pass my nemesis in this room. Next will be the file cabinet, depending on whats in each drawer, might be 1 drawer at a time. There are 4. It will take a lot of time. More shredding and throwing away. And then the file cabinet goes to the storage unit and out of the closet. Open up the closet. Woohoo! Progress, you have to love it.

2 comments:

Terri said...

So, when do you think you are going to put the house on the market? Are you going to shoot for this summer?

Letera said...

I am hoping by July or August for sure. Have to get some of the people coming thru. Lots of houses on the market right now. So we shall see.