Friday, February 8, 2008

Bad news all around

Got bad news all around. Jenny calls me and tells me things are wierd w/ B. Come to find out he quit his job yesterday and lied to her and moved out w/ out leaving a note. Left the keys and the garage door opener. Seem liked it was all planned out. JJ was in total surprize when I told him because he just spoke to him the other nite.
Then my friend Cham's, from Socorro,NM, boyfriend dumped her today. He had a change of heart and didnt want to be a relationship w/ her anymore. Then JJ calls me and tells me he spoke w/ his big boss about getting no hours. He barely got 18 to 20 hours in this week and last week. Cant pay his bills. He told them he would have to leave them if something isnt done. Well I guess there is not much work left up here and so they talked about transferring him to either phoenix or southern Cal. I heard about this 1st and then Jenny and then Cham, I was having a good day. got to meet up W/ Elly and snowshoe and we went down the street from Dido's house and just started out. The sun felt so good. It was so warm to the face. I was acutally okay w/ JJ's news and felt totally at peace w/ this. I am totally confident in our relationship and we will get thru this and start our new life together next year. We already discussed how we would be together no matter where he was sent. Road trips and long weekends. How hard for them to have to deal w/ this. Very heartbreaking.

But anyway I was watching Young and the Restless and the way it ended today just made me cry all of a sudden. All about endings. Wierd. Elly called and checked on me because we were together when all this news happened. I was so glad we got to visit. It helped. I am excited about tomorrow. I am getting over to his house per his request for an early morning quickie, then get on the road by 5:30 to head down to get the girls. I am so excited and happy to know I am going to be w/ my family for the day. It will bring such joy. Well anyways had to tell you guys about this. Crazy Crazy.

No comments: