Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Great day!!!

I have to say I did everything I said I would today. It was awesome. I started w/ the pile in the kitchen and proceeded to the bedroom and attacked it. It felt so good to shred anything w/ my name, anything w/ Terry's name, threw it away. Took me a couple of hours.
I then proceeded to get a shower, get dressed, go to saver's. I found a blue pair of ski pant for $5.49, total of $6.23 at savers. They worked perfectly. I then went on to meet up w/ Dido at her kids school to pick her up for skiing. She didnt get off to early so we didnt get to the nordic center at about 3. We had only an hour to ski so we paid $10.00 and went on a groomed trail that was a loop from the parking area back to the parking area and what a difference it made. I could slide and glide easier. My feet were cramping at 1st and my legs were so sore, warming everything up. Once warmed up it wasnt so bad. It was so fun. It was so gorgeous out there. There was so much snow. The sun felt so good and the trees blocked the wind big time. Dido had me ski in a trail made by skiiers and it made it so much easier to slide and glide.
Threw out all the bags of shredded paper and magazines, newspapers, etc when I got home and shoveled out my drive way some more to get the trash can to my street. Filed stuff also and started my taxes. It felt so good to get rid of that stuff in my house. Took so much weight off my shoulders. So today was an awesome day of accomplishments. Woohoo for accomplishments and meeting goals.
From working out again at lease 3 times a week and trying not to eat 2 hours prior to bed mainly. Not good on the alcohol thing but trying to do that in moderation. I can tell in my waist how it is toning up. Speaking of alcohol, the girls are meeting downtown tomorrow afternoon at our new martini bar/bakery for martini's. Have some good laughs and girl talk. And then on Friday Ellen and I are going snow shoeing on Friday. Tomorrow will be my rest day. My shoulder is not hurting as much since I have let it rest for the last several days from Jazz. The last timed I jazzed was Sat am. It hurt all weekend, like a major ache in my butt. So, so far so good.
Well off to get ready for bed. Tired and should sleep well. Good nite

No comments: