Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Where do I start?

I cant believe its been a week since I last posted anything. Its just been so busy w/ mostly fun stuff and other things. Where do I start?
Got my dishwasher from best buy, we picked it up and brought it home and installed it ourselves after we took it out and decided we could do this. Important note, dishwashers do not come w/ a plug. I asked if they did, the guy said I think so, he didnt really no. So We take the dishwasher home and find out it doesnt come w/ plug or hoses. So luckily since we still had the other dishwasher still we took the copper pipe and plug off the other one plus the mesh hose and put it on the new one. It worked. Its not the quietest one around and the most expensive by any means but it does the job and it looks nice. So not only did I save money on the kit which was $29.00 plus tax but I also saved money on the delivery and hauling off of the other one, $49.99 plus tax. That money can go to a new ceiling fan. So got one thing crossed off my list of things to do.

Last Thursday nite JJ came over and how our evening started is w/ him wanting to see if he could disconnect the dishwasher and so from there we played music, I drank martini's and he drank his ole favorite bud lite, and we proceeded to dance in the kitchen all evening, made dinner, and ate, and then danced somemore and have awesome sex thru out the evening. It was so fun. Just what we needed.

We were both off from work all weekend so just enjoyed the weekend. We stayed home at my place Friday and watched movies and ate dinner.

Sat we got up and went for our pedicures that I bought last year as a gift for our anniversary after I worked out that am.

We went to buffalo wild wings for the ultimate fighting matches and just enjoyed the evening. It had already started snowing and had stopped for a short time so we proceeded to go back to his place for the night and crashed. Well I woke up to a wierd noise and went and looked out his door to our vehicles and my vehicle has slide down the hill into the back of his truck. no damage but it was snowing hard and it had been snowing hard. We finally got up and went out to breakfast at a new place we both liked on route 66. It had apparently been there for ever. Bought some food for dinner and the superbowl.

What a great game. I was for either team but I was so happy that it was such a great game and the giants won. I was for the commercials and thank god it was a good game because there werent that many good commercials. Most sucked. I cant believe they spent that much money and they sucked. Crazy.

It continued to snow til Monday at noon. In some places they got several feet, me, maybe 6 inches. It was amazing to see so much snow. Most of the snow hasnt melted and so it was storm on top of snow. Its been so cold it hasnt melted. Suppose to warm up as the week proceeds so maybe some it will, except now worried about flooding. There some places where the snow has been plowed that it stands 6 to 10 feet. No where to put it. Dido's husband had a great idea, why not haul it and put it out on Lake mary road where the lakes are so it can melt into the lake.

Yesterday on a wim Dido and I rented cross country skiis and went cross country skiing down the street from her house. I only fell twice and bell her dog came up to me and banged his nose and face into mine and broke my glasses. Was able to glue it back and they are still usable. I have another pair and I know I need to go have my eyes checked anyway and get new glasses. No biggie. Needless to say I am was so fricken sore last nite. It workes your whole body out. The skiis are so much skinnier then regular skiis. I want a little wider.

Today I am off from work and Dido is working but there were only 17 pts schedule so she was putting her name on the home early list and we are going to meet up and go out the to nordic center to go where the trails are groomed for this. You can also snowshoe there. What would be cool to do is go out there at midnight w/ friends and snowshoe in the moonlight. Lots of people do this and cross country ski at night. They say its kind of earie but they love it. I have always wanted try it if I could stay up that late or I guess take a nap prior.

So even though I woke up at 5:30 I was able to fall back to sleep til 8:30. I feel pretty good. Sore still but not bad. I am going to work on my next project until she calls of getting rid of papers. Shred, throw away, or put away. I have been enjoying my coffee. JJ called and he was so down. He absolutely hates this weather because of his job. I am trying to be supportive and like I tell him then change it. Get your fuckin license or move if you need to. Do something since you are so fuckin miserable. Can you tell I am getting tired of this. Yes I am. Nothing I can do, it has to be up to him. So I will not call him til he calls me when he is done w/ his day.

It is very cold right now, yesterday on my way to work it was -5 degrees. We are all tired of the cold. We want it to warm up alittle. Whoever at the farmers almanac said it was going to be a mild winter had no fucking idea what they were talking about. It has not been mild by anymeans. Its been the total opposite. From Cali to New Mexico and the states north of here have been so wet this winter. On the mountain there is almost 100 inches of snow to ski and snowboard. Just amazing. Crazy Crazy.
Well off to paperwork! Hope all are well!

3 comments:

Terri said...

I wish we had more snow here. I'm jealous...well not of the cold but of the snow. I just love the look of snow.

Letera said...

I know I agree.

TamTam said...

It's been a really mild winter for us! I love snow...send some my way...please...