It has been a good day. Very busy but not stressful. I did get a workout in today. I am off tomorrow and so I could go workout in the morning. Then come home and straighten up and defrost some hamburger meat for spaghetti. Yum. I have stuff for salad so that sounds so good for dinner.
I am feeling so at ease right now about my decision. I got such good response from people at work about my decision to move. They all understood and they were so supportive. They know how much fun I have down in Phoenix and how it will be all about family.
I cant wait til the day it actually happens and we move into our new place together and know we are living together again. We will have to celebrate big time. JJ is making some progress in the pictures of Kerri. He put away a pic of her and him instead of putting it some where else. He is slowly moving on. Its just a matter of time.
We are not telling J and B yet. Dont want to right now. She called me tonight and was talking about Tammy. I just listened and gave her advise, not advise but said I dont have time for anyone who is starting shit and lying to me. I didnt ask about her and B, and didnt offer any info about JJ and I. B is taking his own car this weekend which is awesome, so I might have to see him at the game but dont have to interact much. This way JJ and I can go look at more houses and a different neighborhood and go to Lowes so I can exchange some stuff I bought this weekend for the house. And once I am back I can move forward on the house.
Well off to bed. Getting tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment