Monday, February 11, 2008

Got to get caught up!

With all I have been doing the last couple of weeks, haven't cleaned the house. I feel like I have so much to do. Bought some SOS's for the 1st time since I was a teenager cleaning my parents house but it has done a great job on my stove. How does this happen. Its just me. Its amazing how things accumulate when you dont take care of it during the time. I guess one of these days I will learn but havent yet. Oh well. The appraisal company called about doing an appraisal soon. So I am off next Tuesday and will have everything done and make my house more presentable. JJ and I started fixing the 2 holes that Jr put in the walls. So this way I will have that painted over so it is not seen by the appraiser. With all the decluttering I have been doing has helped big time already for me. Tomorrow I dont have to be at work til noon so I will work some more on the house before I go to work tomorrow. That will be my work out. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The rest of my weekend was nice. JJ came over Sunday and we watched this show on the history channel called "life after People" It shows what happens from 1 year to 10,000 years after people are gone. It was incredible how the earth reclamined itself. If you get to catch it watch it. Things you would never have thought of in a million years. But anyway worked on my blanket for D & K in Florida. Then we cooked out over at Jenny's. She was alittle better but still struggling. We had a good time hanging out. The weather was beautiful. It was nice today. Its going to cool off on Wed and Thurs again but not like its been. Its suppose to snow and sleet, we will see. I still have some snow in my yard but big time mud and puddles.
Today was my day off and I had the hardest time getting up for one thing and I just felt like I hit a wall and was exhausted. So I did nothing until I went into town for my massage. The girl mainly worked on my shoulders, my left one more and my neck. She rubbed my feet but mainly where I am having the most problems. She said she can tell the difference in the muscles from my chest to each shoulder and around the shoulder. Wierd. So I guess I will have to break down and go see an ortho doc to have it looked at so I can get it taken care of and move on. Tired of dealing with it.
My friend C in NM is not doing so well. She is so heartbroken. She is so in love w/ this man. And he didnt want it. She was balling when she called me tonight. She just cant stop crying. It took everything in her to get thru work today. I would defiately be this way if JJ and I broke up. I would be so heartbroken. I just told him how happy I was he was in my life this weekend. And he felt the same way. He talk to his boss today and they might be looking at California instead of Phoenix. I will be sad if he moves but at lease I know we still want to be together and will make it work somehow. It makes me so sad for the these 2 woman. I just feel so horrible for them.
Off to make a list of everything I need to get done between now and the appraisal. I can do it!
Hope all are doing well!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I'm so sorry for your friends. At least you have been through something very similar so you can be there for them and truly know what they are going through. I'm glad you are there for them.