Well dont know if I mentioned yesterday, didnt go back and read, but yesterday I felt like I hit a wall of exhaustion. I felt okay last nite. This morning woke up w/ nausea, hot, cold, headache, diarhea, and aches. I think I have the start of the flu. I hope it will pass after today. I did not have this on my plans of things to do today. So I ate cream of wheat since that would be easy on stomach. I haven't taken any meds. So I was laying on couch watching tivo and relaxing. I just had to get up and move.
Last nite I did get some stuff done. I went thru my jewelry box and I have a pile for the Savers. I did throw away a couple of pics of T and I. I finally decided I didnt need to save every pic of us. I also threw away his ID bracelet. I found in my pile that I was shredding last week, my vows to T when we got married. I kept it and thought what do I do w/ this. This stuff comes up along my journey of cleaning out my house. I shredded it. I kept my marriage license, never know if that will ever be needed but the vows itself, nope, gone. I am truely letting go of stuff I dont need in my life.
Sometime in the near future Jenny wants to have a garage sale and asked if I could help her and I told her, yes. Here's my list of stuff to put in so far:
computer desk
an old desk that I started working on and never finished, it just sits in my sun room collecting stuff and dirt from the doggie door.
The fake ficus trees, someone will want it for their house
some old lamps, got those from an auction
dining room table w/ chairs
2 different tv's
I think this a good start to being able to sell some stuff that will make me money.
The only thing I will turn around and buy is a small table & chairs to eat at.
Maybe I should do this here since I have such big items to sell, easier to do I would think. By then I could go thru the boxes in the garage and sell some of that stuff also. I think this is a great plan. I think maybe in April would be a good idea, a little warmer. We will see, got to talk to Jenny about this.
Well off to lay down again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you feel better soon. Tams and I need to have a garage sale so freaking bad but it takes time and work and neither of us seem to have either one of those!
Understand!
Post a Comment