Friday, February 22, 2008

Let it snow

Okay you all know I love snow but it is snowing again. We are all getting tired of it. It is so pretty out. JJ might have to stay in Phoenix tonight to work down there tomorrow. I am going down there if he stays and get away from the snow. Take the girls to dinner and go shopping in the morning prior to coming back up.
Dont know about the appraisal yet but decided whats the worse that could happen, I dont get what I need and dont get the loan w/ the lower interest rate. What ever, have a clean house and it feels good.
JJ passed both written tests towards his class A license. He is on his way to control his future. I am so proud of him and he is to.
B, Jenny's boyfriend, moved in last nite. JJ said he is a winey bitch. lol. I decided that I would never be attracted to him. He is not my type by anymeans. I am still leary of him and luckily dont have to see him for awhile. It will truely take awhile to warm back up to him. He is still complaining about her son. I dont see this working out. But not my life, thank god.
And thank God I am not w/ Terry to celebrate what would have been my anniversary of 28 years. I get to go play in phoenix and be w/ my man. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: