Monday, February 25, 2008

New decision

I have given this alot of thought and came up w/ pros and cons about this move and I decided I am putting my house on the market this June instead. I dont know why I felt I needed to wait but the more I thought about it I have no reason to stay here another year.
I will still make some money on my house to put down on one in phoenix. There are a bunch of preop/pacu jobs at the hospitals where I am looking at moving to so why wait. I told my boss this morning so she can plan. I dont how long my house will take to sell but oh well no biggie. I am alittle scared but excited. I feel like this is the thing to do.
I am so glad I have been decluttering. Filled up 2 bags of clothes so far to donate. Elly's husband D will come and put all my ceiling fans up for me. I know I can do this and be able to put the house on the market by June.
So there you are!

No comments: