Had a great weekend in Phoenix. The drive was brutal. I drove thru a blizzard. My driving skills have improved greatly. But once I got off the hill and got to the sedona exit it turned to rain. So driving went well, but boy were there cars & trucks off to the side of the road and then there were police cars, tow trucks and ambulances thru out the interstate. Crazy Crazy.
I met JJ and the girls and we went to golden coral for dinner. Yummy. Dropped them off and went back to the motel 6. Those places sting of smoke bad. But we had such a nice morning. We just had so much fun being together. Once we finally got up and going, went and had breakfast and then drove to neighborhoods in the west to south west area of phoenix. We did stop at an open house of some models of these homes that they are building. The 1st model to small, the second model we fell in love w/. It was almost 2000 sq feet and they use the space so well. The 3rd model, too much. Too many little areas that if we had a family then that would be one thing but its just us and its wasted space. We fell in love w/ the 2nd model. You walk in and there is a small front room that could be used as the computer room or what ever. Then you walk further in its a dining room, kitchen, and living room, shaped like an L. The room would fit my big table and chairs, the kitchen oh my god, granite counter tops in black, an island w/ the same thing, lots of cabinets and counter space, just absolutely gorgeous. The living room w/ builted in cabinets for the tv and etc. The door going out to the back yard had a patch of grass and a beautiful pool that was long. Not a huge yard but good. A built in grill w/ a nice patio that was covered. I fell in love. The upstairs had 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The master was big and guess what the laundry room right by the master bedroom. What a concept. There was a little space next to the bedroom that the guy said could be added to the master bedroom as a sitting area. It was about $200,000. Very do able. We drove by another home that was $249,000 and it had 2549 sq ft. w/ a pool, gorgeous from the outside. So we decided that that was area we are going to look. Several hospitals near by, close to major shopping, even a hobby lobby and maybe 20 mins from the girls. I am so excited. The area is not in the middle of Phoenix, it has farm land and its near the mountains. I just loved it. Ellen had checked into one of the hospitals near by and the rep that comes up to Flagstaff says that the people are just great and the hospital treats the employees well. I am telling you it is meant to be. It is so exciting to have this to look forward to. I have alittle over a year to get things in order and then move. To start a new life.
I went shopping yesterday and bought the faucets and shower head, towel holders. I went to lowes. It looks like it would all match but looking at the box, one said venetian bronze and the other said tuscany bronze. If the towel rods dont match then I wll take them back next weekend and exchange them for what matches. No biggie. We are going down next weekend for the Angels and cubs spring training game w/ the girls.
JJ was looking at other builders that he has poured for and we are going to look at their houses next weekend. All in the same part of town. So I am so excited to see what they offer for the money. I figure if I have about $30 to $40,000 to put down, that is a good amount of money and I could really find a nice home.
Went shopping for clothes at Lane Bryant and Avenue. Bought me some clothes to wear to the conference but also when ever to. They had all kinds of stuff maked down to $6.99 so I stocked up on underwear, pajamas, tops, a pain of jeans. So today I will go thru my drawers and closets to get rid of more clothes I wont wear. Make room for the new stuff.
On the down side, Jenny calls me and tells me that her & B worked on the guys apartment in fixing up his room, adding an extra tv to the living room so they can watch 2 sports things at the same time. He had a bed delivered. I asked what did they do w/ our pictures that were on top of the tv and file cabinet and what did they do w/ the futon in the bedroom. She said they were still there and the futon is in the livingroom. Jen comments on the pics of JJ and Kerri and she has a problem w/ them. So anyway no biggie I thought. The next thing I know hadnt even spoke to JJ yet and B is calling him to let him know he moved some stuff around but that I was tripping about the pics and the futon. Mine you I dont care for B but that struck me so wrong. It actually pissed me off to say something about me that is not true. So I called Jenny back and told her I didnt appreciate the phone call from B saying anything about me. Mine you I was so happy til then, and then in the back ground, B yells out and the drama is beginning. I said I had to go because I didnt want to say anything I would regret like Fuck you and the horse you rode in. Of all people to say drama when all he does is wine and complain. It just hurt my feelings. I called JJ just to let him know. He asked why did I do that, I said because I am not going to play games and have something said about me that isnt true. He understood. After talking to JJ I am not going to say another word about B to Jen and I am going to back off totally from calling her and avoiding b for the week. He has his interview w/ Gore this week to work 2 to 11pm. He is suppose to go w/ us to phoenix to meet up w/ Jenny at the baseball game after she drops Shanny off. Thats another thing thats interesting. JJ bought tickets for us and the girls to go to the game. I was just mentioning it to Jenny and she said we are to. She came up w/ the idea that maybe he could drive w/ us down there and meet her at the game. We said fine, no biggie. B turns around and says I hear you are going w/ us to the game. JJ said he just looked at B and thought I think its the other way around. He says yea he got 4 tickets and B goes, you could sell those 2 tickets, and JJ says we are taking my girls. B also complains and says how he hates Shanny and being around him. I dont see how this will work out. But anyway its their life and not mine, thank god. I am just going to lay low and not say a word. Once her house is sold and school is over by June they will be out of here. Plus JJ's lease is over in August and so he will most likely move back in here w/ me. I can do anything for several months. Its funny but Dido and Ellen said the same thing about B and they dont like him before this and dont find him stable at all. He is not a family man and he has never made a committment to anyone in his life. Time will tell how it all turns out. Glad I got that out.
I am going to have a wonderful day just being home and watching it snow outside. Its pretty nasty out actually. So it will be nice to just be home w/ the babies and enjoy my home.
Hope all are having a wonderful weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment